Are you looking for a Bitbns referral code? You will get free Bitcoin worth Rs.100 if you use this referral code.
Bitbns is one of the most popular crypto exchange platforms in India. Now they have over 2.2 million users across India. Buyhatke Pvt. Ltd is the parent organization of Bitbns.
Founded in late 2017 now Bitbns is almost 3 years 11 months old. In a very short time, they become much popular.
Even they will launch their token called BNS token.
How to register on Bitbns and complete KYC
You need an Email ID, Mobile Number, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, or any other document like Passport, Driving Licence to complete this process.
- First of all, you need to download the Bitbns app.
- Now tap on Sign Up. Enter your Mail ID and password.
- Enter this Bitbns referral code.
- You will receive an OTP in your Mail Inbox. Enter the OTP and verify your mail.
- Create an MPIN for the Bitbns app.
- Now go to your profile and complete the Phone Verification.
- Then you need to complete KYC. To do so tap on Verify KYC.
- Upload your PAN Card and Aadhaar Card. PAN Card is mandatory.
- Take a selfie and upload it.
- Go to your profile and enter your bank account details.
- You have completed the process.
Once you complete the registration process you will get Bitbns free Bitcoin worth Rs.100.
Check out times prime referral code also to get free subscriptions.
Adding Funds On Bitbns Via UPI
You can add funds via many payment methods such as UPI, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS.
I am showing how you can add funds through UPI. You can add as low as Rs.100.
- First, open the app and tap on Add money to your wallet.
- Enter your desired amount.
- Choose UPI as a payment method. Enter your UPI ID.
- Go to that UPI ID and complete the payment.
- You are done.
Bitbns Refer and Earn
You can earn a huge 50% commission on your friend’s trading fee. Share your Bitbns referral code with your friend. You can earn unlimited by sharing your referral code.
You can earn a good amount of money with Bitbns referral code. You just need to share your referral code with potential crypto traders.